Includes compiled driver for Red Hat 6.2 & source for other distributions. Download most recent version on manufacturer's http://www.sitecom.nl website.
Warning! The documentation is extremely limited but sufficient, however the documentation for compiling the driver is targeted towards RH6.2, which means you'll have to check the mentioned paths of files & directories and change them if necessary. One file contains a Red hat specific path and should be edited on other distributions (see 4.0).
Instructions for compilation:
1) extract the source code in /usr/src/linux/pcmcia-cs-3.x.x.x / (name of dir can vary from system to system) using tar -xzvf lna100sr.tgz
2) execute "make config" in /usr/src/linux/pcmcia-cs-x.x.x if this is the first time you compile the driver to build the environment. Make config prepares the system for compiling the driver. See the PCMCIA-HOW-TO for the dirty details. The script will ask several questions. Usualy the default answers will suffice, BUT BE CAREFULL that correct paths are enterred!! (check on your own system) make config
3. Change to the directory of the driver by cd lna100src
4.0) On non-RH systems you'll have to edit /usr/src/linux/pcmcia-cs-3.x.x.x/lna100src/.depfiles/pcnet_cd.d (beware of the hidden directory!). Change the line starting with /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat to include the directory present on you system
4.1 Make the driver now using make
5. if the compiling finished successfully, the driver will be named lna100.o
6. Follow the instructions in install.txt (instructions for compiled driver) to finish the installation