This is an IPK feed for Linux PDAs (
You may download packages directly.
src tuxmobil http://tuxmobil.org/feed into your
On the Zaurus you may also use this feed mechanism:
- Goto the setting tab
- Click Add/Remove Software
- Click install packages via networks
- Click on the switch icon on the bottom left
- Click on the New button and add the following
- Name: TuxMobil IPK Feed
- URL: http://tuxmobil.org/feed/
- Make sure that all of the feeds are selected and then click ok (i.e. enabling them)
- Click ok and exit the network config.
Install any packages by clicking on the package (the package icon of the package wanted, not the text) you wish to
install and then hitting the "OK" button in the upper right corner.
If you need webspace to host your IPK package, you may do that at TuxMobil.
Just contact me.
Werner Heuser <wehe_at_tuxmobil.org>